Thursday, October 30, 2008

Backyard Adventures

This summer we found a playscape for the kids on Craig's list. It was a really good buy, it is a Backyard Adventures 2 story fort with monkey bars slide and swings for $300. The hard part is that I had to dissasemble it and reassemble it.

Bobby and I had a real adventure for 3 days, renting a trailer going to get it, staining it and putting it together. I'm grateful for his help and moral support. Of course once I got it to the house I couldn't wait for help, I ended up putting it together myself. Several friends have looked at it and said it is a 2 man job.








The kids really love it and every evening they go out and play on it and get me to push them on the swing. Now I can't stop thinking about getting additions for it!






No comments: